UFN 149 on ESPN+ 7 Overeem vs Oleinik

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Will

Administrator
Staff member
This one starts at 1am and finishes at 6am for me. I might wake up for the main event.
Alot of Alistair's fights have the same story arc, he is winning then he gasses and he gets stopped or nearly gets stopped.

Probably worth getting up for to see if there are LB opportunities. Although not sure how good Oley's gas tank is himself. He is an old fella.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
This appears to be a difficult card to bet. I'm waiting to see how they release the total for Overeem/Oleinik. I think the Over 1½ will be good if a decent price.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Gotta put some on Choi at +310 with that size discrepancy over former M-1 bantamweight champion Evloev in this featherweight bout despite the latter's wrestling advantage.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Holy line movement. I ate major chalk and threw down a lot of money on Antonina at -325 & -330 when her price was -350 at multiple books. And then by coincidence started seeing the prices tighten immediately. Added more at -294 thinking I was getting a steal. And now I see she is as low as -270.

terpkeg

I'm shocked there's so much support for Roxy here. Thought Antonina would be -500 by now.

I feel like Modeferri has trouble with strong grapplers. Could be way off, but could see if getting inside and dragging this one down. Especially in last two rounds

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I feel like Modeferri has trouble with strong grapplers. Could be way off, but could see if getting inside and dragging this one down. Especially in last two rounds
Roxanne couldn't get much done against Sijara Eubanks, except for a late armbar attempt. I believe Antonina has at least as good striking as Sijara does and should have the sub defense to avoid getting caught and enough athleticism to keep it on the feet or stand up again if taken down.

terpkeg

Roxanne couldn't get much done against Sijara Eubanks, except for a late armbar attempt. I believe Antonina has at least as good striking as Sijara does and should have the sub defense to avoid getting caught and enough athleticism to keep it on the feet or stand up again if taken down.

I agree definitely better striking. Looking for grappling control tho. Not overly confident. Really need to rewatch fights. I'm being lazy. Too much degening on basketball and hockey

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Added some on the under in the next bout: Islam Makhachev/Arman Tsarukyan Under 2½ (+137) $200.00 for $274.00

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Waking up at 4:30am to donk off $300 live. Baby jesus lol. Hope u all did ok.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Reading play by plays, Roxy was a missed opportunity. She did look quite good at weigh ins.