Bellator 237 Japan Fedor vs Rampage

JustBleedFan

Staff member

punisherind

Foundation Member
Crazy line movement on the fedor fight. Fedor moved from -290 to +240. Wish i saw it, woulda pounded that +240. Definitely something fishy.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I was initially leaning Fedor, but on second thought this old guy fight headlining Bellator Japan is dog or pass. I have a hard time seeing Fedor win a decision. And it's very difficult to knock Rampage out, Fedor's best chance of winning. Had to take Rampage at +125. Think he'll either knock out Fedor or win a decision if it goes past round 1. Would probably add more if he stays at + money.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I didnt watch rampage vs Chael but i heard it was very bad. I did watch Silva vs Page and page was just so slow. Yes he stopped the much smaller Silva but Silva was there to be stopped. No head movement. Winging punches like he always does.

Fedor at evens or pass for me.

Its a coin flip tho, i so i dont blame you for taking plus money. Would not go ham on either side imho.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I didnt watch rampage vs Chael but i heard it was very bad. I did watch Silva vs Page and page was just so slow. Yes he stopped the much smaller Silva but Silva was there to be stopped. No head movement. Winging punches like he always does.

Its a coin flip tho, i so i dont blame you for taking plus money. Would not go ham on either side imho.
I lost a bundle on Rampage vs Chael, and he's going to win me some money back!

mmaed

Fedor also wings punches. Maybe a bit more movement and a better chin than Silva. I’m a little bit worried about Rampage being able to clip him. I feel like you have to somewhat expect Fedor to gas after a bit if he fights like he typically does. I agree with Jim as well.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Anyone else remember this hilarious exchange during the Bellator 175 Pre-Fight Conference Call when Rampage was told that the rematch with King Mo was at heavyweight, not a catchweight of 235 pounds and Rampage suddenly realized that his coaches had fibbed to him so that he wouldn't come in so fat? One of my favorite Rampage highlights, lol.

Approximately 11:15 into the video if the time stamp doesn't work.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Listen through to the 20 minute mark when it dawns on him his coaches were pulling his chain about a catchweight.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Just going to point out that Cal claims that Rampagr added 24 pounds of muscle in 12 weeks. That’s pretty much impossible to do without steroids.
Yeah the claim is ridiculous, but even if exaggerated I hope he means Rampage dropped some fat and put on some muscle and is in good shape even if the numbers are way off.