UFC on ESPN 5 Covington vs Lawler

JustBleedFan

Staff member
nice grab will.

lol u guys following this gianni joker that makes picks for the ufc? guy is 0-2 today, picked giles and pudilova. went 0-2 on tuesday night contender. and last week he got caught tipping a line that never existed (it was an error on bestfightodds). pretty amazing stuff.
Gianni is the laughing stock of the MMA podcasts I listen to and chats I am in lately. His betting lingo is comical, talking about betting syndicates, sharp money, "buy orders" and his catch phrase "cash 'em don't trash 'em". That and his giant porcelain white choppers.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Guida skipping rope, thats a new one.

Miller lazily punching pads.

Hoping for a +250 or better line on Guida at end of rd 1 ( assuming rd 1 wasnt 10-8 miller )

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Gianni is the laughing stock of the MMA podcasts I listen to and chats I am in lately. His betting lingo is comical, talking about betting syndicates, sharp money, "buy orders" and his catch phrase "cash 'em don't trash 'em". That and his giant porcelain white choppers.

If Gianni keeps hitting the tanning booth like he has been. He is going to end up looking like this in short order.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Guida looks physically great. Tempted to donk off some pre ML. Hold me back!

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Jim Miller told Laura Sanko that he was going to try to submit Clay Guida on the ESPN+ Pre-Show yesterday. So that's always worth listening to.

punisherind

Foundation Member
sincere thanks to jersey boy jim for getting it done in round 1. miller decision woulda crushed me.

Grabaka

Staff member
Fucking impressive cardio........to think some guys tire after a takedown in round 1. Wow.

Poor Robbie that wasnt nice to watch

Colby vs Usman is gonna be nuts