I hate Tommy Robinson

Grabaka

Staff member
Any racially discriminating post and dogwhistle will be reported too...
We accept all sorts of people at oddb you can be a migrate from sherdog or sbr where people only like to bomb stuff and live in sewers but as long as you dont break the rules, be nice with others and pay your taxes in +EV plays we will take you.

Grabaka

Staff member
Tommy has been affiliated with UKIP and BNP. An Anti-muslim xenophobic party with ties to blackshirts and fascists.
He tells lies, skews the stats on muslim crime, hes responsible for a lot of violence and ultimately hes a pretty shitty human being.

Will wont listen to me but maybe someone will. At least i wont let by the lies without challenging them.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Grab could you create a "I hate Tommy" thread rather than stink up this righteous thread.
I would be happy to discuss his merits in that thread.

Grabaka

Staff member
You gonna beat me up with bat like Tommy if i dont?
I see you trying to ethnocleanse the mexicans out of your thread. We wont take it hehe

Grabaka

Staff member
Dont hate muslims and if you dont like migration stop bombing, making coups and sanctioning the whole world! (USA)

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Just at work but i will watch your propaganda when i get home and respond accordingly.

Grabaka

Staff member
why did Tommy Robinson hasn't address the crime of his right wing man systematically raping a 10 year old girl when Tommy is so good about rape stories?

Grabaka

Staff member
Oh boy....
2 third of hate crime attacks are against muslims?
Didn't Tommy or Shapiro told you?

Man... they must have forgotten...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 11.33.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 11.33.45 PM.png
    625.1 KB · Views: 1

Grabaka

Staff member
Jailed for
Assault
Illegally entering US with fake passport
Mortrage Fraud
Drug Offences
Public Order Offenses

Grabaka

Staff member
But his worst offence IMO is too ramp up the hate against muslims and indirectly creating more violent crimes by his mislead fans.

Grabaka

Staff member
Why do you get so uptight about Robinson's deserved incarceration but you never mention Assange?

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Grab, i'm happy Tommy has waken you from your lurker slumber.

There is a lot in the above posts and some of the videos have drifted off the initial topic. Id prefer to discuss focused ascertains and succinct points you have about Tommy.
If you feel like you have a specific "gotcha" on Tommy. Would you like to present that?

We can start with his jailed offenses if you feel those offenses define his character?

Or this one

When you mention Tommy's "right hand man" what is the persons name. He is very close to Avi Yemini and Danny Tommo. Neither of them have been accused of what you have put forward above (afaik).

You know i like short videos. Check this one out, its only 35 seconds. This was before he left the EDL. Some time ago.

He has stayed on message, this same message for the past 10+ years.