UFC on ESPN 1 Ngannou vs Velasquez

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I think this is a good style match up for Cortney. I like these odds. Anyone with me on that play ?

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Wish I bet earlier at a better price, but I like James Vick at +100 vs Paul Felder to win 2u.

Give me Felder Dog but he has come back relatively quick considering he broke his arm.

What were the circumstances behind the jan 27th delay? Ive done some googling and can not see.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Give me Felder Dog but he has come back relatively quick considering he broke his arm.

What were the circumstances behind the jan 27th delay? Ive done some googling and can not see.
Wasn't that the card they tried to go head to head with bellator in los angeles and then they balked and cancelled the event?

omalley21

I think this is a good style match up for Cortney. I like these odds. Anyone with me on that play ?

It is a hometown fight for Cortney but I can't but gotta think calvillo gets her down and atleast wins the rounds.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I bet Kron Gracie to win 1u at -315 as well. Alex Caceres isn't that good that he can avoid Kron's grappling and elite submission threat.

marzwoody

I bet Kron Gracie to win 1u at -315 as well. Alex Caceres isn't that good that he can avoid Kron's grappling and elite submission threat.
Can Kron get the takedown though? shouldn’t people be betting Leeroy at these odds? Kron seems like a novice standing. dude has 4 fights against cans

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Can Kron get the takedown though? shouldn’t people be betting Leeroy at these odds? Kron seems like a novice standing. dude has 4 fights against cans
I think Kron has been training and getting prepared in his time off, takes down and submits Caceres easily and makes him look like an amateur here.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Weird there's still no props at bookmaker, betonline, or mybookie (except for the main event).

edit: nvm, just remembered this event is on sunday lol. props should start opening today.

Last edited:

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Sounds like a huge gamble. Experience matters. Pressure matters. Caceres has him beat on those. And should outstrike the fuck out of him.
I only bet Kron's moneyline to win $100 and a little on props, so not going big on it. Just have a feeling he is coming in prepared and Caceres is going to get submitted yet again.

Vaughany

Sounds like a huge gamble. Experience matters. Pressure matters. Caceres has him beat on those. And should outstrike the fuck out of him.
agree at first thought, but then Caceres is wild and erratic and throws a lot of wild kicks that can easily lead to scrambles which may lead to him getting caught in something. Dont think he necessary needs to be taken down to end up there