UFC 231 Holloway vs Ortega

JustBleedFan

Staff member

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I dislike his lame style but I like the value on ring boy Elias Theodorou at +175 against Eryk Anders, especially with Anders coming off the beating of a lifetime. I think he keeps Anders at range with movement & footwork, jabs him at range, throw kicks and wins a decision most likely if he manages to stay on his feet.

lucky

Valentina -300! Feel like this is off. Am I missing something? Small bet on JJ. Considering more. Will have to rewatch some fights

TheCalculator

Valentina -300! Feel like this is off. Am I missing something? Small bet on JJ. Considering more. Will have to rewatch some fights
I really think she’s gonna take Boogeywoman’s soul. I think she beats the shit out of her. I wouldn’t bet -300.

You’re talking about the woman that beat Holly Holm (145er) and IMO beat Amanda (although it was close).

Sky

i think i like holloway at anything close to even money. ortegas kept a nice run going but hes always getting lit up on the feet. im sure holloway will find the time to drill guillotine escapes.. keep the fight standing shouldnt be hard. i might be underestimating ortega, but hes just one of those guys i feel has had a better run of cards than most

TheCalculator

It seems like he’s got some deep neurological damage. He looked like one of my uncles who had a severe case. If that’s the case (which it might not be) it’s bad. We might see his body decline at a shocking pace. I’d want to see how he looks after a round if I was still gambling.

Sky

It seems like he’s got some deep neurological damage. He looked like one of my uncles who had a severe case. If that’s the case (which it might not be) it’s bad. We might see his body decline at a shocking pace. I’d want to see how he looks after a round if I was still gambling.
Im pretty sure he was poisoned.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
- Jj and shev both underweight

- Anders looked like it was a rough cut

- Holloway looked ok and this time both his eyes seemed to be straight.

- Ortega didn’t look great but he never looks cut. Face was a bit drained.

- jimi looked good but he always looks good. It’s his chin.

- commentators said Gunnar looked good. Not to Me but they were there, I’m watching through a phone.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Holloway ITD shot up to +410 shockingly. Late round props are pretty juicy for Max and Ortega to a lesser degree.