UFN 134 Shogun vs Smith

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Weak card.

I might have pride never die glasses on but I think Rua is a live dog here.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Kinda think Shogun is an easy play here? Anthony will play his favorite game with him, and it's not like his chin is anything to write home about

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I hit Shogun at +210 before the price drops further. Smith is dangerous at LHW but Shogun was elite and can pull off wins even against younger and dangerous men still. Corey Anderson is tempting at +185 vs 38 year old Glover. But betting either Shogun or Anderson are true value bets where they could win or get stopped so you can't be too confident either way, It's true gambling where you just take the value on the price and hope for the best in both cases.

TheCalculator

I hit Shogun at +210 before the price drops further. Smith is dangerous at LHW but Shogun was elite and can pull off wins even against younger and dangerous men still. Corey Anderson is tempting at +185 vs 38 year old Glover. But betting either Shogun or Anderson are true value bets where they could win or get stopped so you can't be too confident either way, It's true gambling where you just take the value on the price and hope for the best in both cases.
I don't like your Corey play at all. I think the value is on Glover. Glover KO's him within the first 1.5 rounds. Corey's got no chin and Glover's got heavy power.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I don't like your Corey play at all. I think the value is on Glover. Glover KO's him within the first 1.5 rounds. Corey's got no chin and Glover's got heavy power.
I bet Shogun, but not Corey yet. Was just contemplating it thinking Glover has to fall off sometime at 38 years old. But Corey probably does not have the chin, power or elite wrestling to impose his will on Glover.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Physically Shogun has looked like crap for years and....... That hasn't changed. ;/