UFN 132 Cerrone vs Edwards

JustBleedFan

Staff member

JustBleedFan

Staff member
This card starts at 4:30 AM ET. That's too late to stay up and too early to get up for me. I might have to just miss it live and watch after it's over. And I hate doing that.

Evan35

This card starts at 4:30 AM ET. That's too late to stay up and too early to get up for me. I might have to just miss it live and watch after it's over. And I hate doing that.
I was planning to watch it, but not sure if i can made it...

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Gotta take Ovince St. Preux for 2u at +145 over Tyson Pedro. I know that he is inconsistent, but he has fought better opponents like going to a decision with Jon Jones and beat way better opponents than Pedro has ever faced. He's also pretty well rounded and dangerous on the feet and on the ground.

omalley21

I think Eye is the better striker, grappling probably even. Eye is bigger, stronger and more experienced. I lean eye at +130 in what's probably a split.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I think Eye is the better striker, grappling probably even. Eye is bigger, stronger and more experienced. I lean eye at +130 in what's probably a split.
I just bet Eye at +140. Same logic. Although I expect more boxing than sub attempts from Eye.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Ulka Sasaki/Jenel Lausa Under 2½ +125 and Kenan Song/Hector Aldana Under 1½ +105 are two unders I really like on the Singapore card.

Vaughany

Cowboy is tempting at these odds as always when fighting these prospects/lower ranked guys. He either destroys them or gets destroyed. But just cant back him now knowing how frail he is. Also know he can not have his head in the fight sometimes and that may be exasperated by fact that his mrs is going to give birth at any moment back in USA. I think more likely it looks like Masvidal fight

Vaughany

5000 unitz on Cerronay/Edwards Won't Start Round 4 @ -155;

3000 unitz on Cerronay/Edwards Won't Start Round 3 @ -105;

2000 unitz on Edwards by TKO/KO @ +120;

omalley21

Cerrone gave an interview about how he's mad at Leon for not being friendly with him. We all know how cowboy loves to be touch gloves and hug constantly. Leon not playing into that and it's clearly fucking with cowboy. Easy money.

Vaughany

Cerrone gave an interview about how he's mad at Leon for not being friendly with him. We all know how cowboy loves to be touch gloves and hug constantly. Leon not playing into that and it's clearly fucking with cowboy. Easy money.
ye didnt end well last time he got angry (Diaz) and to certain extent Masvidal who didnt want none of the friendly pally pally shit. Think Edwards is following suit

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I'm going the other way and ignoring the pop psychology. I finally bit on Cerrone for 2u at +175, hedged with Edwards in round 1 at +350 and fight does not start round 4 at -135. Edwards is not that big compared to Cerrone and he's a fringe top 15 fighter. This is the kind of fighter Cowboy should beat. If he does lose, he'll probably get knocked out and it shouldn't go too long either I think.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Just 1 unit for me. Cowboy + Edwards o2.5 -113.
Still have PTSD from the last UFC.

omalley21

I'm going the other way and ignoring the pop psychology. I finally bit on Cerrone for 2u at +175, hedged with Edwards in round 1 at +350 and fight does not start round 4 at -135. Edwards is not that big compared to Cerrone and he's a fringe top 15 fighter. This is the kind of fighter Cowboy should beat. If he does lose, he'll probably get knocked out and it shouldn't go too long either I think.

Edwards is wayyy bigger than Cerrone.

Perra

Been semi-drunk the whole week due to the world cup and haven't watched any tape so take this with a grain of salt. Cerrone only loses to the top of the division and not sure Edwards is a top 5 guy, and also he's a bit chinny so I have to hit Cerrone itd +300 , rd1 +1100 and u1,5 +200.

Perra

Is anyone of you muricans watching this?

No livebetting available until main card zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz