Martian MMA Podcast

Zeckdo

intro was made on garage band in one take, def open to improving it. thank you for the criticism :), wish the compliment was more homo :p

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Nearly finished the last episode, Zeck, your recall of fights is very impressive. You obviously live and breath this. Well done. Keep it up.

And Marz, you definitely loosened up as the podcast went on. Did much better than I would of.

You should be a repeat guest in the future, Perhaps after an event where you watch the full card ;)

marzwoody

Nearly finished the last episode, Zeck, your recall of fights is very impressive. You obviously live and breath this. Well done. Keep it up.

And Marz, you definitely loosened up as the podcast went on. Did much better than I would of.

You should be a repeat guest in the future, Perhaps after an event where you watch the full card ;)
I’ll definitely be watching full card for 219 brah

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Sneaking these podcast episodes out like Kalikas dropping openers for upcoming fights during a Saturday evening UFC prelim broadcast.

Zeckdo

Last edited:

Zeckdo

All conspiracy theory episode this week. i talk about mma until 7:30 but the next hour is all conspiracies. cia killing jfk, fake moon landing, cia crack operation, 9/11 orchestration, globalists. I'll get back to mma before 221.

marzwoody

All conspiracy theory episode this week. i talk about mma until 7:30 but the next hour is all conspiracies. cia killing jfk, fake moon landing, cia crack operation, 9/11 orchestration, globalists. I'll get back to mma before 221.
Flat earth? look into it ;)