Game of Thrones Discussion

ezflyer

Agreed. Jon shouldn't go north himself, that's stupid

And yea plan is kinda dumb in general..

ezflyer

Man I really didn't care for episode 6..

Just seemed formulaic... Everyone getting their conversations... Hero shield in full effect... semi dumb self sacrifices that aren't believably necessary.

couldn't drogon have tailwhipped a zombie? Couldn't benjen have gotten on the horse, too? (I'm aware he can't go thru wall and he doesn't really matter etc, just an example)

I thought the whole time that the night king was setting the trap for a dragon, think it would've made more sense if they didn't eventually decide to attack... Which was weird in general cause why'd they not attack overnight while everyone caught some shut-eye... I guess he was waiting for the dragon(s) to send them or something...

Need more Littlefinger, varys, etc.. just wasn't as interesting to me... Arya & sansa just can't captivate my attention... Tho I will say I love it when the show makes me root for someone after I've been rooting against him/her. In this case, rooting for Sansa whom I normally loathe, hehe.

This whole episode just felt predictable.. meh... I hope others liked it more than I did. 2-5 we're great.. 1&6 not so much for me.

ezflyer

ezflyer

Mirinquads

Staff member
This needs more seasons, getting really rushed now.

So it took the dragon like 2 hours to fly up there? Well shit, that would certainly not have been a better option than sending the fuking King out there to almost die then.

And the night bros couldnt make sure one of their greatest rivals actually died, like chucking an ice spear through him instead of letting ball and chain man save him? Oh and being soaking wet, in minus whatever whatever degree cold? He's frostbitten within 10 minutes, dead within 30, especially when RIDING A DAMN HORSE full speed.

And even so WHAT DO THEY EXPECT TO HAPPEN if they show Cersey this zombie? She's gonna tell you to fuk your self then stab your in the eyeball with a poisoned dagger.
WHY are they not just easily taking the throne, then getting to work on the zombies, i dont understand the thinking here.

ezflyer

Yea I'm seriously frustrated. It's no longer interesting. And the framing of these things is just bad. And the hero shielding is absurd.

ezflyer

Not really any surprise anymore, it's obvious heroes won't die

Yea and it makes it boring.

I barely watch any of these superhero movies anymore, either.. the good guys always win, etc

ezflyer

Ok, good. back on track.

It wasn't on the level of s6 e9/e10, but it was a good note to end for a year or so.

Big bounceback from the trash that was s7e6.

-Cersei and euron stuff was predictable but both made sense.
-sad about my man littlefinger but I knew it would happen tonight. Like I knew he'd be done in this season finale before the season started. It makes sense for the main narrative.

Guess we have to wait another year for
Hound > mountain
Jaime > cersei

Oh, btw, what was with tyrion's reaction to Jon/Danny? Didn't understand what he was doing / thinking...

Beelzebubzy

All of my coworkers thought the penultimate episode was the greatest episode ever

I thought it was intense, but the logic of traveling has been thrown out the window.

ezflyer

All of my coworkers thought the penultimate episode was the greatest episode ever

I thought it was intense, but the logic of traveling has been thrown out the window.

sound like some intellectuals!

Napes21

Is it incest if they are only first cousins? Think that may be legal in many southern states. Also could this lead to the birth of the three-eyed-dragon given the inbreeding (or is that only for bro-sis type relations?).

Speculation on who sits on the throne at the end of it all? Would love it if arya was the queen bee but think they will go full cliche mode and make it bastid sand / aegon dragonfucker. Would go down in history if they just let the night king run rampant and kill everyone for the somber ending tho.