First Celebrity Crush

ezflyer

liposuction

ezflyer

Lookin good EZ!

BT

I never knew how hot she was back in the day until I saw a few reruns of married with children a couple years ago. God damn she was fine. Like Mike said she's still a milf nowadays too.

ezflyer

great call on applegate, forgot her

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what the fuk that is, but I can tell you that i rubbed my member raw to Tomb Raiders blocky booty and titties back in the day. Not a lot of treasures was found when I was playing that shit, sorry Lara <3.

Also the had a crush on this little slut from a danish child television program "Os det er bare os" (Us its just us)

Apparently one of them grew up to become pretty hot.

Holy shit... When a gem of a post. I wish i could HOF this. ;)

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Ok i just read this entire thread. I must have read mirin's post before. A bad memory is like the gift that keeps on giving. Get to relive classics over and over again like your seeing it for the first time ;)

Reactions: BT

BT

I know I already mentioned Pam, but Barb Wire was my shit back when I was a youngin. Robbed from an Oscar

BT

Ok i just read this entire thread. I must have read mirin's post before. A bad memory is like the gift that keeps on giving. Get to relive classics over and over again like your seeing it for the first time ;)
that suicide line he had about the fat chicks had me dying too. Lol.