First Celebrity Crush

BT

Was talking about this the other day with some friends, came up when a couple of us were talking about that Entourage ep with Drama and Brooke Shields.

So who was the first celebrity chick that made your palms hairy when you were a kid.? Mine was Pam Anderson. Got a thing for the blondes and those big plastic titties were majestic for 12 y/o me. I even watched her terrible show VIP or whatever it was called just to stare at her. Jennifer Aniston a close second.

Last edited:

ezflyer

i have no idea, lol. when i was 12? maybe i liked kelly kapowski from saved by the bell? haha. unsure, man, i that was a long time ago!

Mirinquads

Staff member
I don't know what the fuk that is, but I can tell you that i rubbed my member raw to Tomb Raiders blocky booty and titties back in the day. Not a lot of treasures was found when I was playing that shit, sorry Lara <3.

Also the had a crush on this little slut from a danish child television program "Os det er bare os" (Us its just us)

Apparently one of them grew up to become pretty hot.

ezflyer

haha, wth

Mirinquads

Staff member
Hahahha

Sorry guys, just thought i'd share

ezflyer

who's the chick beside your crush there, miri?

BT

edited op with pics, b/c Mirin made this thread really good with his. Scandinavian chicks rule.

BT

Wilbo86

Denise richards in Wild Things was probably my first.

Also stumbled across a movie called Erotic Ghost stories or something on the international movie chanel one night, basically a soft core film from Hong Kong I think. Getting the yellow fever that early has changed my life way more than Im comfortable admitting. Now I'm seeing a Japanese girl. Coincidence level 0.

Reactions: BT

BT

Denise richards in Wild Things was probably my first.

Also stumbled across a movie called Erotic Ghost stories or something on the international movie chanel one night, basically a soft core film from Hong Kong I think. Getting the yellow fever that early has changed my life way more than Im comfortable admitting. Now I'm seeing a Japanese girl. Coincidence level 0.

That's a good one, Denise was hot as fuck back in the day. Had a thing for Heather Locklear too, blondes are my weakness.

Not a kid crush so kind of off topic, but for the last few years my celebrity milf crush has been Carla Gugino, I watched Son in Law a lot as a kid and she was beautiful back then but I find her even hotter now for some reason. That scene in Sin City, noice.

ezflyer

That's a good one, Denise was hot as fuck back in the day. Had a thing for Heather Locklear too, blondes are my weakness.

Not a kid crush so kind of off topic, but for the last few years my celebrity milf crush has been Carla Gugino, I watched Son in Law a lot as a kid and she was beautiful back then but I find her even hotter now for some reason. That scene in Sin City, noice.

yea, smokin

Reactions: BT