UFN 157 on ESPN+ 15 Andrade vs Zhang

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I like the under 4½ at -117 for the main event. These ladies are going to bring it and for specious reasoning, what was the last title fight that went the distance?

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Su Mudaerji submitted three times in his three losses. Souk at ATT now, maybe they give him a smart takedown and submission game plan even though this seems like a kickboxing fight on paper. Souk by submission +525, putting something on that.

punisherind

Foundation Member
I woke up at 330 am to watch this crap, started watching first woman fight and promptly fell back asleep for 2 hours lol.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Da un Jung was the only live spot you missed. Its been awhile since ive seen someone go so obviously hard out in the first round that he was obviously going to gas.

I should of bet more but... didnt want to set a bad tone for the rest of the night if i donked it off.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Da un Jung was the only live spot you missed. Its been awhile since ive seen someone go so obviously hard out in the first round that he was obviously going to gas.

I should of bet more but... didnt want to set a bad tone for the rest of the night if i donked it off.
Nice hit in any case. Need to watch that fight later.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
got some sprinkles on both fighters in rd 3 here ( wu vs inoue ).

Nothing serious

Will

Administrator
Staff member
If we get Inoue at crazy odds at end of rd 2 might put a sprinkle in case of a china robbery.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
.25u Wu +450. I wanted more but playing the china robbery angle.

Got to sprinkle because im bored shitless.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Split, I was onto something ;)
Yea for sure seems like shady pro-china decisions. Hope it continues in the main :p

Btw mozuki inoue can get the business. Shes officially entered puns top 10 ufc fighters that can get the bing bong.